NCY 6 - Ages 10 to 11 Job in Portsmouth
- Reference: 04-190315011
- Local Authority: Portsmouth
- Type: Full Time
- From: 23-04-2019 to 19-07-2019
The school are looking for a Year 6 teacher to start with them for the Summer term
As a teacher you will be required to undertake all planning and preparation of lessons and complete any marking of work
In order to work with TimePlan all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching or teaching assistant qualification
- hold a current and clear police check
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in working with TimePlan, please apply today by using the link, emailing us at email@example.com or calling one of the team on 023 8033 7080. We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.