Level 3 Nursery Nurse for Baby Room
* Situated in Richmond
* Rated 'good' by Ofsted
* Private Day Nursery
* Part of a larger chain of popular Nurseries
* Seeking Level 3 or above qualified Nursery Nurse
* Opportunity available in the baby room
* Experience working with babies required
* Available ASAP on a long-term and permanent basis
* Trial period to start in case you change your mind about the role being suitable
This exciting opportunity is available in the borough of Richmond and is required immediately. The role would require you to work alongside a fantastic team of friendly staff in support of the baby room. This brand new Nursery is part of a larger chain of Nurseries and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to benefit the children who attend. The Nursery caters to children from 2 - 5 years old broken down into 'rooms' based on age. There is a huge demand for child-care in the area and this Nursery is very popular and oversubscribed. The appointed candidate must have a Level 3 qualification or higher in order to be recognised in the staff ratio, so please only apply if this applies to you. As this is a private Nursery, there is the budget to offer a higher salary than you would perhaps expect from this kind of role, so this is a great opportunity if you are looking for an opportunity with a greater financial benefit.
* Be level 3 qualified or higher
* Have experience working with babies
* Be able to commute to Richmond
* Be available as soon as possible
* Be happy to commit to an ongoing permanent role
* Have a clear and current DBS
As usual, TimePlan will support you every step of the way and will ensure that we negotiate a competitive salary on your behalf. We will also support you with free and certified ongoing CPD courses and workshops.
To apply, call TimePlan on 020 8939 8383, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'apply now' to register your interest.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.