Foundation/Nursery - Ages 0 to 4 Job in Barking and Dagenham
- Reference: 05-180209012
- Local Authority: Barking and Dagenham
- Type: Full Time
- From: 16-04-2018 to 20-07-2018
Timeplan is currently recruiting on behalf of a client school. We are looking for a full-time nursery teacher to join the successful Early Years team. This role will be for a fixed-term contract, commencing after Easter, until the end of the academic year.
About the Role:
-Full time classroom responsibilities
-Long term contract April 2018-July 2018
- Must be a qualified teacher
- Eligible to work in the UK
- NQT, overseas trained or experience teachers are welcome to apply
- Be a dynamic and engaging educator
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who can engage and enthuse all pupils
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.