NCY 3 - Ages 7 to 8 Job in Southampton
- Reference: 04-180112005
- Local Authority: Southampton
- Type: Full Time
- From: 16-04-2018 to 24-08-2018
This well respected multi-cultural primary school in Southampton is dedicated to helping ensure their pupils get off to the best start in life. Based within central Southampton, the school is very supportive of its teachers, with an energetic administrative team and a dynamic head teacher who loves to nurture the school's teachers and help bring them forward in their careers. Pupils enjoy a secure and challenging environment, which is sensitive to the richness and diversity of their communities. English, maths and science are high priority subjects, and homework clubs are held to give children extra space and time to learn. There are also after-school clubs for gardening, sports, library and computing.Located in central Southampton, this school is well served by public transport with many buses linking from the Central or St Denys train stations.
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching qualification
- have previous experience teaching the UK national curriculum
- hold a current and clear DBS
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- associated pay benefits, including a longer working day allowance, meal allowance and travel expenses
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in this position, please apply through TimePlan today by using the link, emailing us at email@example.com or calling one of the team on 023 8033 7080. We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.