A year 6 long-term supply teaching opportunity has become available in Middlesex from as soon as possible for the rest of the academic year.
TimePlan Surrey have an exciting opportunity for a KS2 Primary Teacher to teach at a wonderfully supportive School from after the October half term, or as soon as possible. The School would also be happy to appoint someone on a term's contract if this is more suitable for the candidate.
This junior Primary teaching vacancy is available on a full-time basis; this KS2 vacancy, situated in the Middlesex area (just West of London), will be a supply position for the rest of the academic year. The Outer London Borough of Middlesex is a great place to teach and is a wonderful mix of city and country living. This position is open to experienced Teachers and NQTs as well as Teachers who are currently overseas; the School will telephone interview.
The pupils at this School are polite, well-behaved and keen to learn. TimePlan have placed many Teachers at this particular School in the past who have been extremely working at the School.
In terms of travel, this School is extremely well connected for the somewhat rural area of Middlesex. A bus route runs past the School that is directly connected to London Heathrow Airport and it is equally as easy to travel to London Gatwick and Luton from this area. There are regular trains into central London from this School, so you are never far from the city. Easiest places to travel to the School from include Richmond , Clapham Junction, London Waterloo and London Victoria .
So, are you interested in applying for this Primary teaching KS2 vacancy starting as soon as possible? If so, please ensure:
- You are a qualified Primary Teacher
- You have taught KS2 before (whether a placement or full-time role)
- You have the right to work in the UK or the ability to gain so prior to starting this role
- You have a clear and current DBS (police check) or are happy to pay upfront for one
- You can start immediately
- You are available immediately for face-to-face or telephone interviews
If you're successful, TimePlan can offer you:
- A designated key coordinator who will do all your leg-work for you over the entire recruitment process
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunities to aid professional development including workshops and training events
If you'd like to apply for this Primary teaching job in Middlesex, call TimePlan on 020 8939 8383, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online via www.timeplan.com or hit "apply now."
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.