This Primary Teaching Vacancy is available in the wonderful area of Surrey. Primary Teachers with at least 1 year of experience, we urge you to apply for this Primary Teaching role in Surrey. If you'd like to secure a Teaching position for 2018 before summer, then apply today. This Primary Teaching vacancy will certainly not be available for long!This Primary Teaching Vacancy is available in the wonderful area of Surrey. It is very easy to commute to the School on all main public transport links in Surrey and South West London such as Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Kingston, Richmond and London Waterloo
This is a wonderful School with a strong staffing Team looking for an experienced Primary Teacher/experienced NQT to join their School. The School offers a lovely supportive environment and would be a fantastic place to work.
Please only apply for this Primary Teaching vacancy if...
* You are a qualified Primary Teacher with at least one year of experience
* You have the right to work in the UK
* You have a clear and current CRB
* You are able to commit to the Spring and Summer Terms 2018
If you are successful in your application for this role with TimePlan, TimePlan can offer you...
* A designated Key Coordinator
* Opportunities to aid professional development
* Competitive rates of pay
* Financial allowances such as meal and travel expensesTo apply for this Primary Teaching Vacancy in Surrey, call TimePlan on 020 8939 8383, send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online via www.timeplan.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.