Science Job in Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Reference: 06-180411001
- Local Authority: Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Type: Short Term
- From: 07-05-2018 to 27-07-2018
Secondary Science Teacher for Secondary School
- â€˜Outstanding' and â€˜good' rated secondary schools
- Seeking science teacher with experience at secondary level
- Degree in any science is preferred
Required to start from May 2018 onwards, we are seeking an experienced, reliable and enthusiastic science teacher. You will be managing a class of approximately 20-30 students and both preparing power points and class work as well as doing marking for homework and exam preparations.
A successful candidate will be efficient and have a passion for both teaching and science in order for students to really connect with subject and you. A successful candidate will also be assertive and prepared to go the extra mile for students.
Located in a residential area and is surrounded by public transport and parking. The local train station is Teddington and is easily commuted to from areas including, Wimbledon, Richmond, Kingston and Clapham Junction.
If you feel you would be an asset to Teddington School as a SEN literacy teacher then as well as the above we will require you to provide us with the following information and documents;
- Certified degree in subject(if you have one)
- Proof of identity (real copies only; passport, birth certificate etc.)
- Updated DBS for safeguarding purposes
- Proof of residence
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (International ONLY)
- 2 references (in education)
- Have experience supporting children
- Be available to start immediately or in the near future
- Have a clear and current DBS
In return, TimePlan will support you with free and certified CPD and workshops and along every stage of the recruitment process. To apply please call us on 0208-943-8383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.