A good primary school in north west London is currently looking for a graduate teaching assistant to join a Year 3/4 class. This exciting and rewarding role is to start as soon as possible after the Easter holidays.
This brilliant primary school is based in Brent. The main aim of the school is to work together with their pupils encouraging them to build on resilience and character and help them towards futuregoals. This school has great transport links and the closest station is accessible on the Northern and Jubilee line.
If you are an experienced teaching assistant, keen to work within a primary school in north London, you should also fulfil the following requirements:
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be keen to commit to a long-term role
- have an enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one)
- have a fully verifiable employment history
- be able to provide two detailed references (including one from your last employer)
TimePlan can offer you the following benefits:
- competitive rates of pay
- training on a range of relevant educational topics
- a designated co-ordinator to support you during your placement
If you are interested in this exciting teaching assistant role in north London, please apply online or contact TimePlan's school support staff desk on 020 8371 8000.
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.