Teaching Assistant Job in Portsmouth
- Reference: 04-190313021
- Local Authority: Portsmouth
- Type: Full Time
- From: 18-03-2019 to 26-07-2019
TimePlan Education is working in partnership with a school that are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be required to make a positive contribution to the teaching and learning at the school. The school is a large junior school in Portsmouth.
The school are extremely supportive.
The successful candidate will be required to start in March/April 2019.This primary school set in Portsmouth is passionate about developing life long learners who are excited and engaged and who also want to be independent learners. The school believes in developing children's learning in a variety of ways. They have a devoted team of teachers and senior staff who all strive for perfection to ensure that the children's school days are happy and fulfilled.
In order to work with TimePlan all applicants must:
- be UK qualified or hold a recognised teaching or teaching assistant qualification
- hold a current and clear police check
- be able to commit to the full duration of the contract
- have a passion for teaching and the ability to inspire all who they teach.
In return we offer:
- competitive rates of pay
- the support from our team of dedicated education coordinators
- opportunities to aid your professional development, via free training courses.
If you are interested in working with TimePlan, please apply today by using the link, emailing us at email@example.com or calling one of the team on 023 8033 7080. We would love to hear from you!
TimePlan Education Group Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.