Internal Vacancies at TimePlan
Looking for a change of scene in education?
Why not become one of TimePlan’s Education Recruitment Consultants?
Come and work at the UK’s FIRST Education Recruitment Company.
EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
We are currently recruiting for 1 consultant for our Essex office, and 2 consultants to be based in London.
Main purpose of the job
As a member of the team of consultants, to recruit and match teaching staff and non-teaching staff to vacancies in schools and find suitable posts for unplaced teachers
Brief description of department
The Co-ordination Department is responsible for every aspect of recruiting teachers and non-teaching staff (NTS) and their subsequent placement in schools. The Co-ordination Department is responsible for processing applicants, including vetting to ascertain suitability for interview. Subsequent interviews and the implementation of TimePlan’s standard vetting and quality checks are carried out by members of the Co-ordination team.
Scope of the job
- Participant in UK and Overseas recruitment, processing applicants.
- Interview and vet applicants to ascertain suitability as TimePlan Teachers.
- Solicit and receive vacancies from schools.
- Match teachers/NTS to vacancies, fill all vacancies and find all teachers/NTS work.
- Monitor placements, provide support and deal with any complaints.
- Input data onto CHART.
- Increase the number of staff working by promoting TimePlan to schools and teachers/Non Teaching Staff (NTS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take and make applicant calls and assess their suitability for interview.
- Attend university fairs within the UK and Overseas.
- Interview suitable applicants; assess their qualifications, references and general suitability.
- Receive and solicit vacancies from schools.
- Telephone, email and visit schools to solicit vacancies.
- To telephone schools and teachers/NTS to monitor satisfaction levels.
- Provide both professional and personal support to teachers/NTS.
- Filling vacancies promptly and finding teachers work promptly.
- To be actively involved in, and responsible for, increasing business levels.
- To be proactive in selling teachers to schools and vacancies to teachers.
- Assist teachers and schools using the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Treat teachers and schools with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Implement and adhere to TimePlan’s Standards Policy Documents at all times.
- Contribute to team meetings, team working and implementing organisational priorities.
INTERESTED? Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you’re the right person for TimePlan! Or contact your local TimePlan officeto find out if they have any current vacancies.