Internal Vacancies at TimePlan
Looking for a change of scene in education?
Why not become one of TimePlanâ€™s Education Recruitment Consultants?
Come and work at the UK’s FIRST Education Recruitment Company.
EDUCATION RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
We are currently recruiting for 1 consultant for our Essex office, and 2 consultants to be based in London.
Main purpose of the job
As a member of the team of consultants, to recruit and match teaching staff and non-teaching staff to vacancies in schools and find suitable posts for unplaced teachers
Brief description of department
The Co-ordination Department is responsible for every aspect of recruiting teachers and non-teaching staff (NTS) and their subsequent placement in schools. The Co-ordination Department is responsible for processing applicants, including vetting to ascertain suitability for interview. Subsequent interviews and the implementation of TimePlanâ€™s standard vetting and quality checks are carried out by members of the Co-ordination team.
Scope of the job
- Participant in UK and Overseas recruitment, processing applicants.
- Interview and vet applicants to ascertain suitability as TimePlan Teachers.
- Solicit and receive vacancies from schools.
- Match teachers/NTS to vacancies, fill all vacancies and find all teachers/NTS work.
- Monitor placements, provide support and deal with any complaints.
- Input data onto CHART.
- Increase the number of staff working by promoting TimePlan to schools and teachers/Non Teaching Staff (NTS).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Take and make applicant calls and assess their suitability for interview.
- Attend university fairs within the UK and Overseas.
- Interview suitable applicants; assess their qualifications, references and general suitability.
- Receive and solicit vacancies from schools.
- Telephone, email and visit schools to solicit vacancies.
- To telephone schools and teachers/NTS to monitor satisfaction levels.
- Provide both professional and personal support to teachers/NTS.
- Filling vacancies promptly and finding teachers work promptly.
- To be actively involved in, and responsible for, increasing business levels.
- To be proactive in selling teachers to schools and vacancies to teachers.
- Assist teachers and schools using the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Treat teachers and schools with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism.
- Implement and adhere to TimePlanâ€™s Standards Policy Documents at all times.
- Contribute to team meetings, team working and implementing organisational priorities.
INTERESTED? Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com and tell us why you’re the right person for TimePlan! Or contact your local TimePlan officeto find out if they have any current vacancies.