Teaching in the UK - Free Webinar
Thursday 15th August, 6.00pm – 7.00pm EST
Find out everything you need to know about making the move to teach in England, Scotland or Wales.
This webinar is designed to help Canadian teachers understand the overall process involved in making the move. How to prepare, registration, visas, TimePlan Education's support, what to expect when you get there, locations, types of schools and more!
There will be time for a Q&A and 1-1 follow up can be scheduled in afterwards on request.
Thursday 15th August
Sign up for our free webinar.
Can't make it? No problem.
Register on our site and we'll be in contact to answer all of your questions.
These sessions will cover
- How to register
- Eligibility requirements and visas
- Types of schools
- Type of work (LT/PERM/GWA/D2D)
- Interview process
- How to prepare for interviews/making the move
- Accommodation advice & cost of living
- What it is like to live in the UK / what to expect when you get there
- TimePlan support
- Timeline for making the move / best time to go
- Locations we cover
- Virtual interview days
- Q&A at the end of each session