As a professional working in education, you have a responsibility to keep your skills and knowledge up to date. Schools offer a variety of CPD courses, but not all of TimePlanâ€™s teachers and support staff get the opportunity to participate.
TimePlan recognises the value of CPD, and offers a range of accredited training courses for teachers and school support staff, so that our staff get the opportunity to develop professionally. For more information about these courses, you can find visit the accredited CPD website.
Our accredited CPD training means the content of each course has reached the required CPD standards and benchmarks within the education sector and that the learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality. All of our training courses are delivered by experienced and knowledgeable practitioners.
Professional development courses boost confidence, strengthen professional credibility and at the same time provide an ideal opportunity for those attending to network, share ideas and experiences, inspire one another and renew enthusiasm. It also looks great on you CV/Resume.
Courses are run throughout the year and include:
- An Overview of the English Education System
- English and Literacy in the Primary Phase
- Mathematics and Numeracy in the Primary Phase
- Behaviour Management
- Special Educational Needs
- Assessing, Planning and Monitoring Progress
- Raising Achievement
- Inspections and the Teachers’ Standards
- Interactive Technology (including the Promethean Whiteboard)
- Level 1 Child Protection Training – Delivered by BlueLight Child Protection Ltd
For details of upcoming courses click here