£2,000 relocation package
TimePlan Education’s generous relocation package is designed to help our teachers get the most out of their UK teaching experience.
Adding up to £2,000 of benefits over two years, you’ll receive both cash payments to use however you choose and travel vouchers to spend exploring the UK and Europe.
First Year £1,000
- £100 added to your first months salary
- £300 at the end of your first term
- European holiday / £300 Contiki or Topdeck Voucher
- £300 at the end of your third term
Second Year £1,000
- Choose between one of the following:
- £1,000 at the end of your second year
- a £300 Contiki or Topdeck voucher and £700 bonus at the end of the year.
*Available to teachers relocating from overseas to work for TimePlan Education from January 2019 - December 2019
Global mobility support
You become part of the TimePlan family from day one, which means we’re here to give you all the emotional, practical and professional support you could possibly need. Examples include:
- Interview preparation and tips from our headteacher consultants
- Guidance on which job to take from our experienced team
- Professional development (CPD) pre-arrival and throughout your time with TimePlan Education
- A place to stay in housing with other teachers
- An induction day with other newly arrived teachers to ensure you have what you need to start work
- Regular social events, including a summer trip to the famous Ascot horse races
- Two free European holidays
- A £2,000 relocation package to support your arrival and return home once your visa comes to end.
From dramatic historic castles, to cosy picture-perfect village pubs and vibrant modern cities, the UK is a true bucket list destination. With many regional airports, cross-Channel ferries and the Eurostar it’s a true gateway to Europe. Paris, Venice, Athens or Stockholm are all an affordable flight, ferry or train ride away.
Travel in the UK
Watching the changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace, immersing yourself in Manchester’s legendary nightlife or fishing on one of Scotland’s sensational lochs, you’re sure to have a travel to-do list to tick off when you get here.
But deciding which to do first will be more of a headache than getting around, because the UK has an efficient, fully integrated public transport system.
There is an extensive network of buses and trains, linking you to major cities and towns throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland while domestic flights from regional airports are affordable and frequent.
You can fly to Dublin or Edinburgh from London within an hour, with Wales being a short drive from anywhere in the country.
Travel in Europe
All of Europe’s great capitals are easily accessed from the UK, meaning you can visit Reykjavik, Prague, Istanbul or Berlin for the weekend, or spend longer exploring in the extended school holidays.
Fly to Paris in just over an hour from London, Venice in two hours or Rome in two and a half hours. Europe is right on your doorstep and easily accessible from a number of airports.
Browse through our available vacancies.
Register with us
Complete our simple registration process and we’ll start looking for your perfect job.
Contact one of our International Teams
For more specific information based on your home country visit one of our international team pages below.