£3,000 relocation package
TimePlan Education’s generous relocation package is designed to help our teachers get the most out of their UK teaching experience.
Adding up to £3,000 of benefits over two years, you’ll receive both cash payments to use however you choose and travel vouchers to spend exploring the UK and Europe.
Valuing up to £1,000:
- £100 after your first five days worked
- Initial DBS (UK police check) reimbursement after you’ve worked 20 days if it is issued through us
- Up to £50 refund for travel or accommodation for induction training after you’ve worked 20 days
- £300 at the end of your first term
- £300 Contiki or Topdeck voucher at the end of your second term
- £300 at the end of your third term
Valuing up to £1,000:
- Choose between one of the following:
- £1,000 at the end of your second year
- a £300 Contiki or Topdeck voucher and £700 cash bonus at the end of the year.
Training and support package
Valuing up to £1,000:
- Team Teach training, worth £150 including VAT
- Safeguarding training, worth £75 including VAT
- A series of 12 webinar courses across the year, worth £120
- Subsidised socials, worth £240
- Subsidised wellness days, worth £120
- Support from two headteacher consultants who trained as Ofsted inspectors
- Ongoing support from our team throughout the year
To claim your relocation & loyalty package you must:
- Submit all claims in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the two-day group induction including Team Teach training . If you arrive midterm you must complete your Meet & Greet, Team Teach training and the ‘Safeguarding’ webinar within your first term
- Attend the following webinar: ‘An Overview of the English Education System and Curriculum’either pre-arrival or within the first term
- Start working for TimePlan Education or Empowering Learning between January and December 2020
- Save worked a minimum of 40 days each term
- Be working full time in a long-term position or on a full time Guaranteed Work Agreement (GWA)
- Claim your instalments within 90 days of the end of each term in England
- Keep your JSA account open until you receive the bonus or it will not be possible to issue your claim
- Submit applicable receipts to claim your refund for travel or accommodation for
training and claim your DBS reimbursement in writing via email
Global mobility support
You become part of the TimePlan family from day one, which means we’re here to give you all the emotional, practical and professional support you could possibly need. Examples include:
- Interview preparation and tips from our headteacher consultants
- Guidance on which job to take from our experienced team
- Professional development (CPD) pre-arrival and throughout your time with TimePlan Education
- A place to stay in housing with other teachers
- An induction day with other newly arrived teachers to ensure you have what you need to start work
- Regular social events, including a summer trip to the famous Ascot horse races
- Two free European holidays
- A £2,000 relocation package to support your arrival and return home once your visa comes to end.
From dramatic historic castles, to cosy picture-perfect village pubs and vibrant modern cities, the UK is a true bucket list destination. With many regional airports, cross-Channel ferries and the Eurostar it’s a true gateway to Europe. Paris, Venice, Athens or Stockholm are all an affordable flight, ferry or train ride away.
Travel in the UK
Watching the changing of the guard outside Buckingham Palace, immersing yourself in Manchester’s legendary nightlife or fishing on one of Scotland’s sensational lochs, you’re sure to have a travel to-do list to tick off when you get here.
But deciding which to do first will be more of a headache than getting around, because the UK has an efficient, fully integrated public transport system.
There is an extensive network of buses and trains, linking you to major cities and towns throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland while domestic flights from regional airports are affordable and frequent.
You can fly to Dublin or Edinburgh from London within an hour, with Wales being a short drive from anywhere in the country.
Travel in Europe
All of Europe’s great capitals are easily accessed from the UK, meaning you can visit Reykjavik, Prague, Istanbul or Berlin for the weekend, or spend longer exploring in the extended school holidays.
Fly to Paris in just over an hour from London, Venice in two hours or Rome in two and a half hours. Europe is right on your doorstep and easily accessible from a number of airports.
Browse through our available vacancies.
Register with us
Complete our simple registration process and we’ll start looking for your perfect job.
Contact one of our International Teams
For more specific information based on your home country visit one of our international team pages below.