Toll Free Number: 1 877 463 1055
Contact the UK directly: +44 (0)208 371 8058

At TimePlan Education, we help Canadian teachers just like you to begin and further develop their teaching careers. Whether you fancy the luscious rolling hills of the Scottish countryside, enriched with history and tradition or the bustling life in a beautiful English city, we have the setting for you. TimePlan has 9 area offices across the United Kingdom, offering a wide range of lifestyles for you to choose from.

Whether it’s long term, short term or daily supply/substitute teaching, TimePlan Education has the expertise and resources to place you in the ideal job, matched to you!

Why not get to know the Canadian team a bit better? Meet the team here!


Apply Now Teaching Job UK



Available to teachers relocating from Canada to work for TimePlan Education from January 2018 to December 2018.

First Year £1,000
  • £100 in you first pay cheque
  • £300 at the end of your first term
  • European holiday / £300 Contiki or Topdeck Voucher
  • £300 at the end of your third term
Second Year £1,000
  • Choose between one of the following:
  • £1,000 at the end of your second year
  • a £300 Contiki or Topdeck voucher and £700 bonus at the end of the year.
  • Complimentary airport transfer on arrival
  • Tax effective “umbrella” payroll solutions – allowing you to off set your
    relocation costs against taxable income to maximise your take home
  • TimePlan socials and fun days out – which might be a day out at the races,
    a boat trip up the Thames, a bowling challenge or just a drink down the pub
  • Quick banking and payroll set up – including obtaining a National Insurance
    Number, setting up a bank account and registering with our payroll provider.


We understand the wanderlust of many of the teachers coming to the UK from Canada and how much of an attraction the ease of traveling in Europe from the UK is. So to help with your adventures we’ve teamed up with travel companies Contiki and Topdeck to be able to offer you a free holiday in Europe, for your first two years!


Easter in Amsterdam

Explore Amsterdam by land and sea! Travel with a Contiki group to explore the city’s famous canals with a night time canal cruise. Then in the morning visit the famous tulip gardens of Keukenhof and soak up the culture in Amsterdam’s world famous museums, trendy cafés and shops. You’ll also get the chance to hop on a bike and take a tour through the scenic village of Edam, famous for its windmills and cheese!


Easter in Paris

Fancy spending Easter in Paree? Qui, qui! Whisk away from London to Paris on this memorable three night jaunt, where you’ll experience all the City of Light has to offer and more. Cruise the River Seine, shop along the Champs-Élysées, ascend the Eiffel Tower and devour as many macaroons, crème brulees and pain au chocolates as you can handle.

Easter in Bruges

Bruges is calling. Join your fellow teachers on this four-day escape to the fairytale-like Belgian city, where cobblestone streets and medieval buildings are in abundance and getting around in a horse-drawn carriage is totally the norm. With a chocolate demonstration and a brewery visit to help wash it all down, this is guaranteed to be an Easter to remember.

Or you can get a £300 voucher for any Contiki or Topdeck Holiday!
Subject to availability and change. Terms and conditions apply.


To ease the burden of relocation and to help make your arrival in the UK as simple as possible we are able to offer employee housing. TimePlan in partnership with Arrive Homes has rooms reserved for you to rent in shared housing with other TimePlan Teachers.

The benefits of TimePlan housing include:

  • affordable monthly rent that includes all utilities and internet bills
  • a fully furnished house, ready to move in the day you land in the UK
  • no fixed lease, leave with as little as 2 months notice
  • great locations with ease of access to public transport
  • no need for reference or credit checks

In our accommodation, you will be with other like-minded TimePlan Teachers from around the world enjoying a similar experience to you. We also cater to teachers and their partners, as well as groups of friends and because of this, the housing has a real community feel about it, where many life-long friendships are forged.

Once our coordinators find you your ideal job, they can then coordinate with our accommodation partners to secure you a room in a location suitable for you. This service has been designed to take away all the hassle, cost and risk of finding a suitable place to live when you first arrive in the UK.


Apply Now Teaching Job UK
To apply, find out more information or simply to get to know the coordinators who will assist in making your teaching endeavours a reality, call the Canadian Recruitment Team toll free at 1 877 463 1055 or send us an email to Have a look at our FAQs page to find answers to common questions.

Burlington Office,
TimePlan Education,
3040 New Street, Suite 202,
Burlington, Ontario,
L7N 1M5


Take a look at our Useful Info pages.

 Living in the UK – Teaching in the UK – Our UK offices – Frequently Asked Questions.